Headquarters: Orange County, CA URL:
Truvani is looking for a seasoned Partnership/Affiliate Manager to join our team. You’ll be the point person for our affiliate program. You’ll be responsible for recruiting, managing, and motivating affiliates, as well as tracking, analyzing, and optimizing affiliate performance.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong prospecting skills. You must be willing to get creative in researching and recruiting new affiliates.
Our Ideal Candidate
- The ultimate people person with exemplary relationship building skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented. You’ll be responsible for overseeing all aspects of our affiliate program, from recruiting and onboarding new affiliates to consulting throughout the affiliate relationship.
- A problem solver with the ability to anticipate and solve issues before they happen.
- Proven track record in performance-based marketing models.
- Experienced in tracking, analyzing, and optimizing campaigns.
- Strong prospecting skills with the ability to get creative in finding new affiliate opportunities and negotiating deals.
- A multi-tasker with strong analytic, reporting, and time management skills.
- Has the ability to manage multiple affiliates simultaneously, set priorities, and work independently.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Recruit, manage, and motivate affiliates / partners to promote Truvani products.
- Research and identify potential affiliates and partners in the health and wellness realm as well as in complementary industries.
- Oversee all aspects of our affiliate program, from recruiting to initial enrollment to consulting throughout the affiliate relationship.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to optimize performance and increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Work with marketing team to coordinate and monitor affiliate launches; provide performance feedback to marketing team.
- Set and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual goals for revenue - and help affiliates do the same.
The Nitty Gritty
- Full time market-based compensation based on experience
- Health benefits offered after 60 days
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Position is available immediately and will remain open until filled
This is a permanent position with an opportunity to grow within the company (so we would like to hire someone that is awesome and is excited about being a part of our team).