Hiring Locations: Must live in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin
VIPdesk Connect is hiring awesome people who excel in customer service and technical support to join the Shared Retail team in a full-time role. Be a part of our supportive and fun team while putting your problem-solving skills to work with appreciative and enthusiastic brand-loyal customers.
The Customer Service Representative (we call Brand Ambassador) on the Shared Retail Team will assist with a diverse lineup of brands (including Skullcandy and ASTRO Gaming) by answering questions about our client’s products, product availability, policies, promotions, and provide general customer service resolutions on behalf of our client. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for assisting customers via all contact channels (phone, email, chat, SMS, social).
The Customer Service Representative will use his/her passion and knowledge of our client’s brand and related experience to ensure an authentic experience that promotes brand loyalty.
Essential Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Interact with customers via all channels (phone, email, chat, SMS, social and other channels) to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services
- Meet our clients average handle time targets, quality standards, productivity metrics, and adhere to policies and procedures
- Attend training and meetings as required to obtain new and pertinent information about our clients’ products and services offered
- Apply high-quality customer service guidelines while servicing customers
- Applying client and VIPdesk Connect policies as applicable whenever interacting with customers
- Six (6) or more months experience sales with consumer products brands
- Six (6) or more months with tier one troubleshooting
- Two (2) or more years related customer service experience
- Due to the home-based nature of this job, the Brand Ambassador is required to have a home-office environment, internet access, USB headset, router, modem, web camera and a computer system that meets VIPdesk Connect policies and maintenance requirements, including system upgrades as applicable, which may change over time
- Able to work weekend and holiday hours
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal and employment reference security check in accordance with local laws and regulations
- Must live in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin
- Some college
- Knowledge of audio terminology and gaming a plus
- Experience with brand loyalty and diverse lines of business
- Passion for customer satisfaction
- Able to thrive in a performance-based environment and motivated by goals and incentives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to type at least 35 WPM with proper spelling and use of grammar
- Able to learn and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Detail-oriented with focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence
Why People Love to Work Here
- “VIPdesk Connect has the best interest of its employees at heart. Everyone is very willing to help and provide support if needed. I enjoy every single day I am here.”
- “An understanding, fun, learning environment where questions are always welcome.”
- “I tell friends and strangers alike on a daily basis all the good, positive and helpful things there are about working here.”
Who We Are
VIPdesk Connect is the leading call center provider, providing exceptional customer service. Our mission is to provide talented and amazing team members the opportunity to work from home and deliver service for the brands they love.
We’re a dynamic, virtual environment focused on diversity, innovation, business results, and above all, delivering an amazing customer experience. When you work here, you partner with smart and interesting people to make things happen.
What Makes Us Stand Out
Our team is comprised of a talented and passionate group of individuals who work from home across the US All of our amazing Customer Service Representatives (we call Brand Ambassadors) telework from their secure home office Professional paid and interactive training in a virtual classroom with a live trainer
VIPdesk Connect is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V
The post Customer Service Representative appeared first on Jobspresso.