Headquarters: McLean, Virginia URL:
Interpersonal Frequency (I.F.) is seeking a Project Manager to add to its growing team.
Who you are:
- You’re a professional project manager who has experience managing the full life-cycle of website implementations, including project scoping, budget management, and project planning.
- You adhere to project management best practices and use them in your daily work.
- You can interface seamlessly with research analysts, designers and developers. You have experience guiding the work of others.
- You enjoy client interaction.
- You assess risk, and anticipate issues, working proactively to solve them quickly and effectively.
- You bring both creativity and maturity to your work: you’re a self-starter who can jump in quickly and can manage your own time effectively in a remote work environment.
- You’re a team player who loves technology, communicates clearly (verbally and in writing), learns quickly and always carefully review work before hand off.
- You’re skilled at and experienced with collaborating effectively with remote colleagues while working from home.
- You must either be a US Citizen or already have a Green Card to apply
- Minimum five years’ experience project managing teams engaged in designing and developing websites and web applications (or equivalent experience)
- Experience being primary client contact, responsible for client satisfaction throughout project lifecycles
- Experience managing remote teams and resources and communicating/coordinating with tools such as Zoom, Basecamp, Slack, Gitlab, and Zendesk
- Demonstrated ability to inspire trust in the project team, other internal teams, and clients
- Ability to lead virtual teams in a matrix management environment
- Demonstrated success in working in a highly collaborative team environment and ability to resolve conflict, while fostering a collaborative and communicative environment
- Experience project planning, including establishing and meeting key milestones and budgets
- Experience analyzing user and website data and leveraging analytics to drive design and create authority as the "internal client" for I.F.'s creative director, user interface designer, developers, and testers
- Experience running senior and executive team meetings, as well as client sprint reviews and internal scrums/weeklies and communicate via clear, regular status reports
- Experience managing project budgets and notifying/mitigating when costs begin trending higher than expected
- Experience predicting and monitoring risks for large, complex projects with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex issues/projects: Ability to anticipate and adapt to changing conditions and opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to interface effectively with senior managers, business partners and clients, and the discernment to sense of when to strongly advocate for a position and when to seek compromise
- Demonstrated commitment to I.F. Purpose & Principles based on employment history and experience and interview(s)
- Willingness to travel
Nice to Have Experience
- Experience with clients in the vendor/agency realm very helpful
- Experience with content management systems, particularly Drupal 7/8
- Experience with post mortems (internal team) and client satisfaction efforts to continually improve process and satisfaction
- PMP Certification
Interpersonal Frequency LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org