Headquarters: Remote position URL: https://www.mailerlite.com
MailerLite is looking for an experienced and fast learning SysAdmin/DevOps engineer. On our team, you’ll work closely together with our top-notch developers.
Your responsibility will be to support and develop infrastructure behind our rapidly growing SaaS application.
You can work from our Vilnius office or be remote. We use Slack and Basecamp to be connected.
MailerLite is one of the fastest growing email marketing technologies. We help more than 500,000 businesses around the world keep in touch with their customers.
At MailerLite, we believe in keeping things simple — no corporate structure or unnecessary meetings. We have a flat organization with a team of highly-driven and talented people. Everyone on our team can pitch ideas for a new feature or propose a change and lead the project.
Our growing team of 40 people is united by enthusiasm for great products and delightful customer experiences.
We strive to build a company culture where work, socializing and personal development go hand in hand. Our culture is defined by 10 company values.
- We're looking for an intermediate SysAdmin/DevOps engineer (or a strong junior leaning to intermediate).
- You have automation in your mind when doing redundant tasks.
- Learn, share and communicate. You're a person that wants to learn and improve constantly.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration.
- Experience with NGiNX, MySQL, PHP, Redis, ElasticSearch.
- Experience with email managing - Postfix, OpenDKIM.
- Configuration management and provisioning. We use Ansible and Terraform.
- Experience in Python or Golang will be a strong plus.
- Networking knowledge.
- Virtualization - KVM, Proxmox.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Prometheus, New Relic, Grafana.
- Experience with Google Cloud is a plus.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- This position is full time (40 hours per week).
What we offer
- Competitive salary – we pay at or above market salary.
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius, Lithuania and the other half working remotely from all over the world.
- Office or Remote – you can choose every day.
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and coffee in the Vilnius office.
- Company-paid retreats that we call Workations. The entire team gathers twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together.
- Flexible vacation. Take time off when you need it. We trust you.
- MacBook Pro and other tools that you will need.
Don't send us a CV. We like to do things differently.
Instead, here is how we would like you to apply:
- Signup for a free MailerLite account.__
- Create a newsletter about yourself and send it to email@example.com.
Before you send the email, you will need your new account to be approved. In the approval form, you will be asked how you collect subscribers and what type of content you plan to send. Just write "Job application".
There is also another quick way. Simply send us the url of your newsletter.
Things we would love to see in the newsletter:
- Links to your Linkedin, GitHuB, StackOverflow, Twitter, Facebook or personal homepage.
- Companies where you worked and your role with them.
- Why you want to join MailerLite.
- Describe a project or product that you loved working on and why.
- Expected salary.