Headquarters: NYC, NY URL:
This is a writing-focused role that also requires direct contact with customers. In addition to high-quality writing, successful candidates should be able to demonstrate strong skills and/orinterest in managing customer accounts and content workflows.
An ideal content manager at Animalz:
- is deeply passionate about writing and approach all forms of content with a creatively curious mindset
- writes clearly, concisely, and in an organized way
- has a marketing sense of storytelling
- understands the business side of writing
- is well-organized, independently motivated and loves working directly with customers
- is fascinated by the role technology plays in our day-to-day lives and the ways it continues to shape our future.
For our current openings, we're particularly interested in subject matter experts in the following areas:
- digital marketing
- thought leadership in the fields of startups and SaaS
(Tip: When applying, mention your field of expertise, and choose the 3 articles that best demonstrate your expertise in that specific field.)
You should also have experience with at least some of the following, though we'll train the right subject matter expert in these as needed (which also means desire to learn and grow in these areas is paramount):
- You are able to articulate a basic B2B content strategy
- You can clearly explain why a piece of content needs to be written
- You know how to do on-page SEO for any piece you write
- You have a strong writing ability
- You've worked directly with customers and understand the basics for handling that relationship
- You have a good basic understanding of how content marketing, SEO, email marketing, and social marketing function (on a theoretical level, at least) and how they can work together to get results.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
About the Position:
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) remote position. Although we applaud and encourage pursuing your passion projects, we want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance/part-time position you can do in tandem with other major professional or academic endeavors.
- Work from anywhere you like, as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and can schedule overlap with Pacific Time business hours when needed for customer calls.
- Health insurance, covering 80% of the premium for health and 99% for vision and dental
- 20 paid days off per year
- Unlimited sick and personal days
- Monthly health and wellness stipend (for gym subscription or other physical activity)
- Monthly team lunch stipend to enjoy lunch with a friend or coworker
- Learning opportunities through internal workshops, talks, and attending conferences
Get to know us!
Want to learn more about our open roles and working at Animalz? Join an introductory call with us on Friday at 11:30 am ET. Sign up here!