- As a part of the Agile iterative process execute manual testing of new features, followed by regression, integration and after-release smoke tests.
- Accurately document bug details and follow through the completion
- Continually seek to break the application with exploratory and antagonistic testing
- Identify iteration risks and recommend actions to minimize risk
- Continually refine test cases, regression test plan and optimize bug tracking system
- Manage bugs in the bug tracking system (Jira) and provide timely reporting for each stage of the product life cycle
- Participate and collaborate in every stage of the software development lifecycle and proactively suggest and implement improvements to the processes
- Process issues submitted by end users by reproducing, documenting, clarifying and following up in the end.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years testing experience in a dynamic Agile based testing environment
- Solid experience in writing detailed test cases, reporting bugs, optimizing bug tracking system and processes
- Technical proficiency to understand complex features product implementations
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to tackle problems and QA challenges
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Must be a self-starter, fast learner, attentive to details, and capable of balancing competing priorities
- Computer science degree or programming experience
- Experience testing apps connected via APIs to Facebook, Linkedin, SalesForce, Marketo, Hubspot.
What we offer
- Work remotely from the convenience of your home
- Flexible hours but willingness to overlap with AM PST when needed
- Competitive salary
- Vacation and holidays
- Friendly, supportive and fun team of very talented developers distributed through 6 countries and 3 continents