Headquarters: Phoenix, AZ URL:
As an SEO Technical Specialist at BuildWitt, you’ll optimize the organic search results for the best websites in our industry. We only work with the top clients in each region, and we want your help to ensure they rank at the top in SERPs on a local or national basis. We’re looking for an experienced white-hat only SEO consultant who can do everything from optimizing page load times, to implementing Schema structured data, to optimizing a blog for the proper keywords. This is a remote contract position to start, but could work in to a remote full-time role if desired.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Help our clients achieve their business goals through organic search
- Suggest and optimize content for our websites to achieve maximum SEO results
- Identify keyword opportunities and design plans to improve ranking for target keywords
- Plan and execute on-page optimization strategies to achieve organic visibility
- Be a subject matter expert willing to teach the construction industry how to be better at SEO
- Work remotely with flexible hours - prefer North America time zones
- Meet deadlines consistently
Qualifications and Skills
- Have 3 years of experience with all aspects of SEO
- Strong experience with industry standard tools such as GA, GSC, GTM, SEMrush, etc.
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithms and result features
- Ability to identify and recommend solutions to technical hurdles
- Strong mathematical, analytical and writing skills in order to compare data and analyze tactics to maximize results
- Fun personality that enjoys working with others
- Bonus points if you love dirt and construction!