Research Operations Specialist (Part-time, Remote)
We’re looking for a passionate Research Operations Specialist to work online and help with Study.com user research operations such as scheduling and logistically facilitating user research sessions.
As a contract Research Operations Specialist, you'll receive the following:
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, completely online
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions
We are looking for a Research Operations Specialist who can:
- Build and maintain a large network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management
- Recruit customers, partners and non-customers using different channels (like social media, the Study.com website, recruitment events, etc.)
- Conduct interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate preferences based on the type of research conducted.
- Develop intuitive knowledge of the different personas we work with at Study.com
- Screen, interview and schedule candidates. Also, appropriately compensate the candidates depending on the kind of engagement we’ve had with them.
- Be the custodian of research tools – help analyze what tools will serve us best and come up with a cost efficient, robust toolkit that takes our research capabilities to the next level
- Prioritize projects and create an easy to follow internal recruitment request process for Study.com employees to follow
- Monitor recruited participates, ensuring we use the correct participant for each study, and do not overpay or overuse participants
- Execute NDAs
- Work with external recruiting agencies as needed
- 2+ years of user research participant recruiting and research ops experience
- Must have experience working with different kinds of recruitment and research tools (like survey tools, UX research tools, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (know how to deal with different kinds of candidates and when and how to follow up)
- Ability to work in a team environment even if the candidate is remote
- Ability to manage multiple recruitment tasks simultaneously
- Flexibility to work across different time-zones around the world
- Knowledge of cultural practices related to participant recruitment in different countries is a plus (example: people from certain countries may require more reminders, others may expect humility in communication, yet others may feel insulted if we offer to pay them for their time, etc.)
- Strong focus on participants and commitment to improving the research recruitment process
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships. Continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to recruiting participants and rewarding them for their time
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
Do you think you can be a Research Operations Specialist for Study.com? Please apply now!
At Study.com, our quest is to make education fun and accessible. We’re working to help students with high quality answers to hard questions that they may have on their academic journey.