Headquarters: Austin, TX URL:
Hirsh Marketing is looking for a rockstar Strategic Director who can create high-level strategy, has strong interpersonal and communications skills and is the ultimate self-starter.
Who we are:
Hirsh Marketing is one of the fastest growing marketing companies in North America with clients from the US, Canada, South Africa, Malaysia, Great Britain, Australia and others all over the world.
Our team is fully remote and extremely dedicated to delivering the best experience for our clients who are industry leaders and influencers in their respective niches.
What makes us special:
- We are PROCESS-DRIVEN and believe in correcting the process, not the person.
- We believe in INITIATIVE and succeed through innovations and ideas.
- We're big on ACCOUNTABILITY and everyone owning their part.
- We strive for BALANCE and want our team to work smarter, not harder.
- We're huge on COMMUNICATION and want overcommunication both internally as a team and externally with our clients.
- We love COLLABORATION because we succeed through collaboration and teamwork.
Who YOU are:
- You’re ready to work somewhere where your voice is actually heard.
- You work hard but have fun too.
- You have stellar attention to detail and prioritization skills and are an example of what it means to hold yourself accountable and own your role
- You love producing results for world-changing influencers to help them grow their business through effective and innovative digital marketing strategies.
Does that sound like you? Awesome! Then come join us at Team Hirsh!
We are looking for someone who can:
- Prepare and review new client’s intake form and information prior to a strategy call so you can show up with a solid plan and agenda
- Run and manage all new client strategy calls using The Hirsh Process and already prepared materials
- Prepare and deliver a completed client presentation document summarizing the client's strategy, goals, projections and the next steps that need to happen for either the sales funnel department and/or the ads team to take over with minimal questions
- Make sure the ads team is fully prepared for the second client strategy call when the client is handed off to the ads team officially and reporting is all finalized
- Support the ads and/or funnel team with any questions they may have about implementing a new client’s strategy
- Support on struggling client accounts by meeting with the ads team and/or the client to rework and refigure strategies as needed
- Stay up to date on new digital marketing strategies and manage/work with the operations manager to consistently stay abreast on new and high-converting strategies
- Support and provide insight to the Ads Operations Manager in keeping our ads team trained and up to date on innovative strategies
- Run and manage all client strategy calls who come in and buy a one-off strategy call to start
- Prepare and deliver a completed client presentation document to one-off strategy call clients that convinces them to upsell into a full HM client if they are the right fit.
- All clients coming on to Team Hirsh will be set up for success with a solid strategy and first experience on the team.
- Client strategies will be delivered in a clear and actionable format for the next department to take over and implement smoothly
- Client strategy presentations will be delivered in a smooth and timely manner
- The handoff from the strategic department to the ads team will be smooth and efficient.
- The CEO will not have to be on any client strategy calls and The Hirsh process will be carried over into all of the work and strategies we create for our clients
- The ads team will be supported and confident in all strategies we are executing for both new and existing clients
- Team Hirsh will be the most innovative and dominating marketing agency in the Influencer Space with the strategies we put out.
The ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years of online marketing experience
- 9am to 5pm availability (North American time zones)
- In-depth experience running ads in the digital marketing space
- Dedication to problem-solving and the ability to analyze results and create content and solutions based on the results
- Expert level knowledgeable of Facebook advertising (minimum 1-2 years experience)
- Excellent initiative taker
- Ability to think creatively and outside the box and not be afraid to try new ideas
- Committed to ongoing education and training to stay on top of the Facebook platform, rules, regulations, strategies and updates for proper ad execution, implementation & client success
- Continuous thirst for more knowledge and learning
- Ability to communicate effectively and teach a team of people
- Access to a high-speed internet connection
- Good time management and organization skills as a remote worker
- Understanding of Funnel Marketing strategies & the psychology of advertising to the customer journey
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Starting annual salary of $50,000
- Paid sick leave (dependent on state)
- $150/mo health stipend after one month of employment
- Paid holidays (New Years, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day)
- Team environment with an organization fostering a people-first culture