Braintrust is the first freelance talent marketplace that is owned by its users.
Our core beliefs:
- While talent is equally distributed around the world opportunity is not.
- The old models are of how people work are dull, outdated and in urgent need of reinvention.
- People should be able to do the work they love, on their own terms, and keep 100% of the value.
That’s why we decided to start Braintrust. To build the future of work.
We’re on the cutting edge of a massive shift in the way that people work. Our platform enables talented people around the world to connect with organizations needing highly skilled workers for mission-critical projects. Braintrust leverages blockchain technology to ensure incentives stay aligned across all network participants: freelancers, organizations that need talent, and those that help build the network.
We’re founded by 3 successful serial entrepreneurs: Adam Jackson, Gabriel Luna-Ostaseski and Brian Flynn. We raised a $5m seed round from leading Silicon Valley investors including IDEO, True Ventures, Homebrew, Galaxy Digital and Uprising.
Come build the future of work with us.
See our WSJ feature:
As BrainTrust’s Director of Strategic Accounts you will be responsible for selling our platform to Mid-Market and Enterprise customers.
Given the early stage of the company, you’ll be heavily involved in developing, testing and iterating on our Go-to-market plan.
Our pipeline is largely created by our referral engine, product, and PR but this role will involve building and executing the system for converting interest into new customers. In addition, this role will involve building, testing and iterating on a targeted account strategy for VIP Customers.
You will work closely with Braintrust’s Founding Team to be a member of a small but highly functional team of serial entrepreneurs.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the USA.
- Proven Sales Experience: Minimum of 5 years as a top performing individual contributor in a full cycle role selling services to mid-market and enterprise customers.
- Work ethic and determination: You’re the hardest working person you know
- Competitive nature: You’re deeply competitive and have a desire to win.
- Highly organized: You’ll be working as part of a distributed team and will need to organize your days, priorities and commitments.
- Sales Skills: You must have a strong understanding of how to navigate a large organization to assess which accounts/projects are in need of our specific resources, as well as a strong critical thinking ability to evaluate the merit of creative new tactics.
- Technical expertise: Solid understanding of agile methodologies and software development life cycle as well as sufficient technical expertise to sell complex software projects without needing a sales engineer.
- Independence: a Proven track record of working within a distributed team. You must have exceptional discipline, attention to detail, and motivation.
- Empathetic: You must deeply care about helping organizations solve their innovation challenges. Core Responsibilities
- Develop and expand key accounts
- Refine qualification and account prioritization criteria that will be used to qualify leads and accounts.
- Be responsible for the full cycle (from lead generation through closing) of mid-market and enterprise customers.
- Manage the relationships, work with our fulfillment team and build a strategy for how we expand the size of large customers spend on the platform.
- Assist in identifying, recruiting and onboarding additional members of the sales organization.
- Assist in developing lead generation sources and campaign development
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary: $150,000
- OTE: $250,000k and beyond with uncapped commissions
- Attractive option grant
- Flexible time off
- Work from anywhere
- Shared experiences and offsite with team members from around the world
- Work with great brands and help solve real-world innovation challenges
- An opportunity to be on the ground floor and build a platform that will shape the future of work
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity:
We are excited to work with and welcome applications from anyone who shares our values and who are qualified for the role that they apply for regardless of race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, familial pedigree, education, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
The post Director of Strategic Accounts appeared first on Jobspresso.