Headquarters: Madison, WI URL: https://www.healthfinch.com
As a Clinical Product Analyst, you will use your clinical or healthcare IT background to drive the clinical product strategy. You will collaborate with clinical users to understand their challenges. You will collect and interpret data to make recommendations on strategic product development and marketing of offerings to healthcare systems. You’ll forecast trends within the healthcare marketplace to align marketing strategy based on your predictions.
A successful candidate puts the customer first in everything, is highly organized, able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, and adept at synthesizing information and clearly communicating a product vision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to develop solutions that delight healthfinch customers, align with healthfinch objectives, and focus on the highest priority items.
- Become a subject matter expert on healthfinch’s core products, provide excellent internal and external facing documentation, and serve as liaison with key external stakeholders in order to maintain strong relationships (particularly with EMR vendors).
- Deeply understand customer use cases and pain points including customer workflows, data integration needs, and various EMR configurations. Represent the “voice of the customer” internally, using healthcare domain experience in guiding product design and development.
- Identify new product opportunities and work together with key stakeholders to drive prioritization decisions at an operational and strategic level.
- Regularly report on development, quality, and plans to key internal stakeholders and leadership.
- Provide product development support, including communication of functional requirements via card design, acceptance testing, and investigation of reported bugs and other customer feedback.
- Participate in studies of the impact of healthfinch solutions on quality, safety, and efficiency metrics.
- 2-4 years experience working in an EMR (Cerner, Epic etc.) or 3rd Party vendor with extensive healthcare distribution
- Experience with clinical or patient facing solutions, ideally in at least one of the following areas: *Patient charting *Data integrations through standard interface methods (HL7, FHIR, APIs) *Labs, prescriptions, and/or related workflows *Rule-based decision making in a clinical setting (ambulatory setting preferred) *Knowledge of relational databases and EMR data structure
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, and translate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Supporting or building product roadmaps following Pragmatic Marketing practices
- Examples of new and/or enhanced product features that successfully deployed to production and were adopted by end users
We welcome people of different levels of experience and backgrounds. We know that people can come by the skills and talents we’re looking for in many different ways, so if you’re interested, let’s talk! We’d like to hear your story. healthfinch is also committed to creating spectacular culture, along with phenomenal benefits. All full time employees are entitled to paid maternity/paternity leave, unlimited vacation and the ability to work anywhere in the United States.