Hotel Spider · May 2nd 2019
You will work daily with first level support (internal and external) and connectivity partners in order to troubleshoot and resolve their high complexity issues via our ticketing system. You will be the liaison with key business units and partners in order to provide them with all the support they need via phone, web, e-mail, live chat or any other channels.
- Respond to internal and external support queries, providing accurate and professional feedback.
- Ensure all issues are logged and tracked appropriately.
- Investigate and resolve support issues related to data, configuration and code.
- Read and understand complex application code and make code fixes to resolve support issues.
- Prioritize and escalate issues as necessary.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure quality.
- Extend documentation of technical knowledge related to supporting the platform.
- Extend automated test coverage to ensure issues don’t recur.
- When possible, development of new features.
- Possibility of internal mobility towards a full-time developer position.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent industry experience
- 2+ years as full-stack developer (PHP/JS/XML)
- 1+ years of experience to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues in complex applications
- Good understanding of HTTP protocol, RESTful APIs and SOAP interfaces
- B1 English level, German and/or French a big big plus
- Curious and learner mindset, team player.