Headquarters: London, UK URL:
- To write integrations with 3rd party API’s and systems, tools and packages in NodeJS and TypeScript, and to dive-in deep where required to other technologies such as Go.
- To contribute, influence, extend and iterate the integrations architecture in order to reduce the time it takes to perform new integrations down from weeks to days.
- To become a subject matter expert in our hospitality domains, understanding how to connect 3rd party integrations and building new automated ways to connect and transform data into our downstream API’s and platform.
Working with us
We’re confident you’ll love working here if:
- You want to get into the trenches with a collaborative team.
- You want to contribute to architecture and deliver innovative software products.
- You like to get stuff done, and you love working your way through a problem.
- You are a continuous improver, you constantly push outside of your comfort zone.
- You like to openly communicate, and willing to listen to peers and give and receive continuous feedback.
- All the above.
- Excellent communicator.
- You will be going to client sites, so you must be presentable.
- Salary range $40,00 USD to $80,000 USD + Bonus.
- Personal learning and development budget.
- Working in a fast growing company growing globally.
- Personal MacBook Pro (to setup the way you work best).
- Collaborative approach and receptive audience to new ways of working.
- A great team environment.
Take a look at our Instagram account to get an insight into our day to day life.