Healthline.com is the fastest growing health information brand, the 2nd largest health site in the US (per comScore) and reaches over 150 million people a month globally. The business is high growth and solidly profitable, employing ~300 people in San Francisco, New York and the UK. We are a purpose-driven organization with a vision to create a stronger, healthier world.
Healthline is a certified Great Place to Work and has been named to the Top 5 in Ad Age’s Best Places to Work in 2019. Check out these links to learn more about what it’s like to work at Healthline Media.
GPTW review / Top 5 in Ad Age’s Best Places to Work / LinkedIn
ABOUT THE ROLE & TEAM
Healthline Media is seeking a Marketing Operations Specialist responsible for supporting and driving efficiencies for our Activation organization. You will work closely with the marketing team to continue the evolution of the technology, business processes, program execution, database management to support the company’s growth plan. You will be responsible to implement and launch marketing programs and campaigns, using a custom marketing automation solution.
You will work cross-functionally with individuals and teams in marketing and sales to support the development, execution and measurement of account-based, multi-channel campaigns that focus on generating high quality opportunities to meet pipeline and revenue goals. You will then monitor, analyze and evaluate campaign and pipeline performance and results and provide recommendations for optimizations to improve performance benchmarks.
The person in this role will be expected to be quantitative, detail-oriented, organized and able to thrive in a business that is rapidly evolving. The role will support both administrative aspects relating to the overall business as well as some client service analysis and interaction.
- You have a deep understanding of marketing and an ability to translate business goals into operational requirements; understanding of data flow between CRM and marketing automation and analytics systems
- You have proven success building marketing funnels, scaling profitable demand, optimizing lead conversion processes, and exceeding ROI targets
- You have a strong work ethic, keen attention to detail, highly organized, and able to manage multiple projects concurrently with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Are a good communicator, and able to communicate to non-technical and technical audience.
- Are skilled in defining problems, collecting data and interpreting information
- BA or BS degree in marketing, business or related field or equivalent experience
- 5-8+ years of progressive career experience and hands-on execution in marketing automation / operations / analytics
- Advanced user of Marketo and Salesforce or similar products
- Deep understanding of marketing automation strategies and testing methodologies
- Ability to read, interpret and apply policies and procedures
- Strong background in data analysis
- Basic SQL competency – ability to write queries to pull data insights
- Understanding of data mining, data warehousing, business intelligence and lead management processes and technologies
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities; data-driven thinking
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Comfortable manipulating, visualizing and interpreting advanced data sets in excel and Powerpoint/Google Slides
- Understanding of development processes and capabilities for email
- Proficiency in database marketing including list segmentation, list manipulation, list quality and data hygiene
- Experience with email marketing automation technology, online registration systems, social media platforms, Word Press, and Google Analytics a plus
- Experience with Asana is a plus
WHAT YOU’LL DO AND HOW YOU’LL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Manage and operate technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Manage setup and launch of all components in the application
- Anticipate issues and provide alternative methods of setup or delivery
- Stay up to date on internal system changes and updates/educates impacted department(s)
- Analyze, detect, identify, and help fix technical problems alongside engineering team
- Determine best methods of setup and execution for campaign optimizations in order to meet client needs and enhance user experience
- Perform campaign list uploads and advanced scrubs and support account-based tactics
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues and other key marketing ops functions
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing
- Monitor campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices
- Provide recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurements
- Develop robust KPIs and scorecards for marketing performance monitoring
- Build and maintain reports and/or dashboards that provide visibility into business performance.
- Present analysis and findings to a variety of audience
- Campaign management i.e., creating/sending emails, implementing nurture campaigns, A/B testing, creating landing pages, etc.
- Guide email segmentation, targeting, and lead nurture strategies for our various products that ultimately drive conversion and action
- Proactively optimizing marketing campaign/program processes; come up with copy/design iterations that can be tested to continuously improve engagement
- Track email performance and deliver relevant reporting
- Manage list uploads, following data architecture best practices
- Use your HTML knowledge to edit/create emails and landing pages to support marketing campaigns
- Segment and leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency and effectiveness
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Ongoing pursuit of industry knowledge, best practices, and trends as it pertains to data governance, marketing automation and CRM.
- Strategize and implement Marketing initiatives to optimize user acquisition and retention
THE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- You have strong knowledge of and passion for marketing concepts, methods and techniques
- You are eager to learn new technologies
- You have an exceptional ability to organize, multi‐task, work independently on several projects and meet deadlines
- You strive for simplicity even for complex problems
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT HEALTHLINE
- You’ll hear us talk a lot about culture and the LEADERmindset at Healthline – because we know our people, and how we work together, drive our success and differentiate the impact we have on the world
- Our CULTUREembraces: High Expectations, Feedback, Improvement, Recovery and Celebration
- Our MINDSETbrings to work: Learning, Excellence, Accountability, Discipline, Effort and Respect
- These BEHAVIORSreflect the values that are important to us: Empathy, Collaboration, Ingenuity, Integrity, Joyful/Healthful Living
- We’re a purpose-driven organization with a vision to create a stronger, healthier world
- We work together to achieve our mission with humility and genuine respect for each member of our team.
- We’re smart, innovative, and inspiring changemakers
- Transparency and honesty earn us the trust of each other and our users
- We empathize with our users and are committed to being their true ally in their lifelong pursuit of health and well-being
- We have fun, live well, and promote good health. We’re proving that you can work hard and be happy
- We’ve got cozy canine companions in the SF office. Pooches make Healthline HQ fun!
- Our smart, experienced leadership team wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages, one day/week remote option and comprehensive health benefits
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Healthline Media is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including but not limited to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act as amended and applicable state and local law. No person shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination on the basis of these factors. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please advise your recruiter.
The post Senior Marketing Operations Specialist appeared first on Jobspresso.