We are currently seeking a professional freelance website design to expand our team of elite web design specialists. The ideal candidate is a knowledgeable, self-managed designer with 5+ years of experience in web and user interface design available for full time or part-time freelance work. The candidate should have exceptional, pixel-perfect attention to detail and the ability to deliver top-notch work on time and on budget. Our design and development team is entirely virtual, scattered around the world. What makes our team successful is their ability to self-manage and a shared commitment to creating beautiful, professional work on time.
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Expert level understanding of user experience within website UI design.
- Expert in design theory and fundamentals.
- Available for freelance/contract work during regular business hours (either full time or part-time).
- Able to set up files correctly for a web developer to slice and dice (including smart objects/images to scale for Retina displays).
Nice to Have:
- Excellent strategy and wireframing skills.
- Branding and logo design experience.
- Ability to take a project from discovery to completion.
- Project management/client management experience.
- RGD designation considered an asset.
Think you are the person we’re looking for?
- Please send us your three favourite real-world portfolio pieces with a very brief overview of the project goals and challenges you faced.
- Your hourly rate.
- Your contact information.
- References if available.
Job Perks: Work remotely on a wide range of clients from fin-tech to healthcare to government.