Headquarters: Boston, MA URL:
As a full-time, remote customer support representative, you will have the chance to deliver exceptional support to Ten Percent Happier customers, creating another positive touchpoint with the Ten Percent Happier brand. You’ll work closely with the Support Manager to ensure the support team is providing effective and timely responses to customer requests and enabling our users to successfully navigate through their Ten Percent Happier experience. As part of a close-knit team in a fast-paced and fun startup, you’ll play a key role in keeping our current customers happy and meeting the demands of potential and future customers as we move into our next phase of growth. In this role you’ll help us shape our company’s culture of Support.
- Provide front-line customer support for our community via email and other channels.
- Handle customer requests and questions with a thoughtful, friendly and empathetic tone.
- Proactively take on challenges, research information, troubleshoot problems and creatively deliver results.
- Work closely with our customers and the Support Manager to identify and escalate bugs, issues and user pain points appropriately.
- Help create and maintain internal and customer-facing documentation.
- Assist training of customer-facing staff on relevant product features and internal tools and systems.
- Provide support on additional special projects as needed.
Ideal Experience & Characteristics:
- Previous professional experience in a customer service/support environment.
- Passionate about creating an amazing customer experience.
- Technically savvy and can pick up new technology quickly.
- Strong comfort level and familiarity with Desktop platforms and mobile devices.
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented, with exceptional critical-thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Great writer with a clear, thoughtful and friendly writing style.
- Self-motivated and accountable, while thriving in a collaborative team.
- Excellent under pressure and can adapt quickly in a fast-moving startup environment.
- Excited about making meditation and contemplative wisdom widely accessible.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Become a part of a rapidly growing company that is changing people’s lives for the better.
- Be a key member of a small team in a very collaborative environment.
- Work remotely from a home office or co-working space, while being fully integrated into a remote-friendly company.
- Get a competitive compensation package with equity and benefits.
- Join a culture that values clear and kind communication, a dedication to crafting incredible products and content, and will engage your intellect and curiosity on a daily basis. We’re passionate about reasonable work hours, flexibility in getting work done, and respecting and valuing the whole life you live.
- Be welcomed into a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other’s experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer.