Headquarters: San Francisco, CA URL: https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=1646729
Why work at Doximity?
Doximity is rewiring healthcare and is the 6th fastest growing technology company in North America. Here's how clinicians use our products. For us, transparency is key, so ensuring your goals and values align with ours is also an important step. Take a look at how we Work at Doximity.
Here's What You Can Expect
- Collaborate with a team of product managers, analysts, data scientists, client success and sales teams to define and complete data projects to support our growing hospital solutions business
- Show off your analytics skills by showing how you can identify important trends inside our data, help the team build reusable data products and showcase visuals that tell a story
- Play a key role in creating client-facing analytics solutions
- Learn from experienced mentors and build your technical and non-technical skill sets
- Client-facing opportunities
Skills & Requirements
- B.S. or higher with a background in Computer Science, Math, or Statistics
- At least 2 years of professional experience developing and executing analytics solutions
- Fluency in SQL and Python
- Comfortable with UNIX command line interface and standard programming tools (vim/emacs, git, etc.)
- Excellent problem solving skills
What We Expect
- Strong attention to detail
- Fast learner, with curiosity and passion for data
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders within the organization
- Familiarity with Lean and Agile philosophies
- Experience building data pipelines with Spark and Airflow
- Ability to write efficient, resilient, and evolvable ETL pipelines
- Build and maintain efficient data integration, matching, and ingestion pipelines
- Create tooling that analysts and scientists can utilize for reporting purposes
Our Technical Stack
- We historically favor Python, Kafka, Spark, and MySQL (leveraging SQLAlchemy), but use other tools when appropriate for the job at hand
- Data storage solutions: Percona, Redshift, S3, HDFS, Hive, Neo4j, Elasticsearch
- Workflow management: Airflow
Doximity is the leading social network for healthcare professionals with over 70% of U.S. doctors as members. We have strong revenues, real market traction, and we’re putting a dent in the inefficiencies of our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system. After the iPhone, Doximity is the fastest adopted product by doctors of all time. Launched by Jeff Tangney in 2011; Jeff previously founded healthcare pioneer Epocrates (NASDAQ: EPOC). Our beautiful offices are located in SoMa San Francisco.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.