Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 2.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
Our goal at Auth0 is to make developers’ lives easier. Our biggest challenge is understanding problems from the developer’s perspective and crafting useful and beautiful end to end experiences that help developers focus on coding rather worrying about identity management or authentication.
You will join a distributed Product Design team and work together with a cross-disciplinary team, owning design throughout the product development lifecycle. We are looking for a Product Designer that is a team player and feels comfortable working closely with engineers and product managers to solve complex problems.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Managers and Engineers representing the design team, prioritizing together with a triad, facilitating design discussions and providing feedback.
- Own the design process on the team from beginning to end: making use of existing research and analytics as well as suggesting new ones; thinking and designing flows, sketches, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups.
- Participate in research and communicate insights to help the team understand the customer problems we are solving.
- Explore multiple directions for the problems you are solving.
- Transform challenging workflows into simple, usable and elegant experiences for developers.
- Think how to strategically roll out your designs in small steps to validate your assumptions.
- Share work early and often and seek out constructive feedback from peers, product teams, and other stakeholders.
- Iterate on work based on the feedback you get from the team, and always participate in giving feedback to improve the work of the team as a whole.
- Work extremely close with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Work together with designers on other product teams to keep work consistent, as well as working towards raising the quality and improving our team processes and principles.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have experience designing digital products that solve real problems.
- Are a big fan of the entire product development process: from researching and problem solving to detailed UI and interaction design.
- Communicate early ideas through flows and low fi sketches to facilitate discussions and get early feedback.
- Know how to make use of qualitative and quantitative data to back up your design decisions as well as suggest new research.
- Have a great ability to design polished, high-fidelity mockups of your solutions using tools such as Sketch and Figma.
- Showcase your work through prototypes using tools like InVision, Framer, Principle, etc.
- Can work within an existing design system and know when to break out and create new, extensible patterns.
- Know how to break big problems into smaller experiments to validate assumptions faster.
- Have great written and verbal communication skills to help people across the company understand the rationale behind your proposals.
- Are comfortable working on a remote environment.
- (GMT-5); (GMT-4); (GMT-3);
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
The post Product Designer appeared first on Jobspresso.