Close.io · Apr 11th 2019
Here at Close, we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. With our roots as the very first sales CRM to include built-in calling, we’re leading the industry toward eliminating manual processes and helping companies to close more deals (faster). Since our founding in 2013, we’ve grown to become a fully profitable, 100% globally distributed team of 33 high-performing, happy people that are dedicated to building a product our customers love.
Our organization is growing and with each new team member comes additional logistics and responsibilities. Our current Operations Team (of 1) is looking for someone to help with people operations and human resources.
Bonus points for working in a startup environment, employment law and/or people analytics.
About The Job
You will be taking ownership over many existing people operation tasks and systems while suggesting new practices to improve as we grow. We currently use Slack, Gusto, PurelyHR, G Suite, Dropbox and Confluence to name a few.
These are some examples of your responsibilities:
* Point of contact for all City, State, and Federal registration, licenses, taxes, surveys, etc.
* Administer employee benefits such as 401k, HSA, medical and dental
* Payroll, leave of absence, business insurance and workers compensation
* Assist in the research, planning and hosting of team retreats
* Asset management (laptops, monitors, etc)
* Assist in recruiting, hiring and on-boarding
* Help to establish and track OKRs
* A ton of other random operational tasks we need your help with at our small company
Why Work With Us?
* 100% Remote (we believe in trust and autonomy)
* 2 x Annual Team Retreats (Lisbon Retreat Video)
* Competitive salary
* Medical, Dental, 401k (US residents)