Headquarters: Ottawa, Canada URL:
This role is for people residing in, and able to work in Canada
As a part-time, remote customer support representative, you will have the chance to deliver exceptional support to Auctria customers.
You’ll work closely with the CEO to resolve issues to ensure you're able to provide effective and timely responses to customer requests and enabling our users to successfully navigate through their auctioning experience. As part of a close-knit team in a fast-paced and fun startup, you’ll play a key role in keeping our current customers happy and meeting the demands of potential and future customers as we move into our next phase of growth.
- Provide front-line customer support for our community via email, live chat, and other channels.
- Handle customer requests and questions with a thoughtful, friendly and empathetic tone.
- Proactively take on challenges, research information, troubleshoot problems and creatively deliver results.
- Work closely with our customers and the Support Manager to identify and escalate bugs, issues, and user pain points appropriately.
- Help create and maintain internal and customer-facing documentation.
- Assist training of customer-facing staff on relevant product features and internal tools and systems.
- Provide support on additional special projects as needed.
Ideal Experience & Characteristics
- Previous professional experience in a customer service/support environment.
- Passionate about creating an amazing customer experience.
- Technically savvy and can pick up new technology quickly.
- Strong comfort level and familiarity with web and mobile devices.
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented, with exceptional critical-thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Great writer with a clear, thoughtful and friendly writing style.
- Self-motivated and accountable, while thriving in a collaborative team.
- Excellent under pressure and can adapt quickly in a fast-moving startup environment.
- Work remotely from a home office or co-working space.
- Be a key member of a small team in a very collaborative environment.
- Do meaningful work contributing to greater well-being in the world.
- We are expecting to pay $20/hr.
The Tools We Use
- Intercom for customer interaction
- Notion for internal documentation
- Our User Guide is written in markdown
- Slack for internal communication