You will join an exciting startup and sell an innovative sales and marketing product to fuel Chili Piper's growth. You possess strong sales, interpersonal and organizational skills. You should be comfortable with multitasking and be able to budget resources in order to meet the assigned quotas for their role.
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Track and record metrics throughout sales process
- Meet and exceed company goals
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
- Bachelor's degree 2-3 years of business experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong previous track record of success
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job