Headquarters: Minneapolis, MN URL: http://www.astropad.com
We are Astro HQ and we build hardware and software tools that unlock creativity and productivity. Tools like:
- Astropad – Software that turns the iPad into a high-end drawing tablet.
- Luna Display – The first hardware solution that turns the iPad into a wireless second display.
We are looking for a self-starting Customer Support Representative to join our small but formidable team. As a Customer Support Representative at Astro, you’d be part of a small and fast-moving team supporting products that are used by tens of thousands of creators and makers. You will be responsible for providing high-quality, prompt and friendly customer service for our products, Luna Display and Astropad.
- Maintain high-quality interactions with customers
- Assist customers with providing quotes, expediting orders, handling returns and RMAs
- Answer sales questions
- Troubleshoot basic customer issues
- Collaborate on a daily basis with our support team via Slack
What you bring …
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- An ability to empathize with our customers
- Attention to detail combined with problem solving skills
- An interest in, and a strong desire to learn about technology
- Adaptability to new processes in a growing team!
- 1-2 years help desk and/or customer service experience, or equivalent
- Associate degree, or Secondary School degree
- Basic computer troubleshooting skills
- MacOS and iOS proficiency
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
To apply: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/astrohqcom/view/P_AAAAAAHAADlPU30Wqg68Dj?trackingTag=weWorkRemotely