Headquarters: Deep Space URL: http://Hypergiant.com
- Exercise versatility in working with a variety of tech stacks and third-party APIs.
- Collaborate with developers, testers, project managers, product managers, and project sponsors.
- Communicate tasking estimation and progress regularly to a project manager through appropriate tools.
- Work in an Agile-like, iterative development process.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Comfortable with Dependency Injection / IoC tooling
- Experience working with ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core
- Comfortable working with microservices architectures
- Working knowledge of network protocols (TCP/UDP, WebSockets, ability to debug communication problems between server and clients or third-parties).
- Fluency in at least 2 of these storage engines: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB, Neo4j, and Elasticsearch.
- Basic understanding of the DOM.
- Experience with a cloud provider (AWS/Azure/Google) considered an asset
- Penchant for learning new Web technologies balanced with strong pragmatic thinking.
- Proficient with version control and effective collaborative development workflows.
- Able to quickly fix bugs and solve problems in large, complex apps.
- Familiarity with build tooling such as Jenkins
Hypergiant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oEsj4fwd&s=We_Work_Remotely