Headquarters: Auckland, NZ URL: http://crimsoneducation.org
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
The Customer Service Associate is the primary relationship with our students, post sales. They are the glue that holds all the moving parts together to ensure a great experience, successful delivery of our service, and achievement of student goals. They are also the primary relationship with the student’s parent or guardian post sale, keeping them updated on progress and ensuring their satisfaction with our program.
The day to day of this role will focus on ensuring successful delivery of our service program for the customers you'll be assigned to. This will include:
- On time and quality service delivery – making sure it all happens as planned, and fixing any issues along the way
- Customer satisfaction – a great experience through the service delivery process
- Successful customer outcomes – we deliver on our commitments
- Logistical support of finding best venues and coordinating details
- Helping with marketing efforts to let parents and students know we are having an event! This would involve connecting with schools and community groups as well as finding relevant parent groups to encourage them to send out details on the event.
- Candidates will need to work Mon-Fri, 11am-7pm – some flexibility is required for occasional weekend client needs
In addition, this role will involve the opportunity to work on ad hoc sales call projects - specifically focused on qualifying leads as they come in from various marketing efforts.
YOU JUST MIGHT BE THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR IF YOU HAVE:
- A background in customer service/account management/inside sales
- A consistent track record of delivering excellent service to customers
- The ability to handle difficult customers or situations and demonstrate successful resolutions
- Has experience working on a team with cross functional peers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with proven ability to prioritize and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, energetic and upbeat
- Happy to work remotely