Headquarters: U.S.A. URL: http://www.goprimer.com
Primer: Remote Digital Marketing Manager -- SEM
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be a vital member of our team, ensuring we're not only hitting our clients' acquisition goals, but also building the most powerful and effective ad management platform. You will use your strong SEM/PPC experience and our proprietary product to build Google and Bing Ad campaigns and matching landing pages, improving users' experiences and our clients' conversion rates.
Primer’s solution makes it possible to test thousands of combinations of audiences, placements, creatives, copies, and landing pages — so improvement and hitting customer performance goals is just a matter of time.
- Manage daily activities of paid search marketing campaigns directly in Google Adwords and Bing Ad Center. Tasks include campaign creation, keyword research, ad copy testing, budget management, and keyword bid optimization.
- Design and deploy matching landing pages for your ad campaigns where possible
- Communicate directly with clients to report on results, define priorities and next steps, and manage expectations. Daily communications over Slack and weekly client calls.
- Collaborate with developer team to make our product more effective for you
You are.. / Requirements:
- Experienced with SEM/paid search (Google, Bing) 3+ years - acquisition campaigns
- Experienced at optimizing & driving results for SEM ad campaigns (budgets $250K+ annually)
- Experience setting strategy for SEM testing plans and collaboration with paid social teams
- A self-starter, proactive, strong communicator (both internal & external)
- Skilled at and thrive working 100% remotely
- Detail-oriented, buttoned up, analytical — can tell a “story” with data
- Skilled at writing copy and producing creative that drives results and conversions
- Possess strong client communications & account management skills
- AdWords Certified
- Excel wizard who can make pivot tables and Vlookups with their eyes closed
- Ready to work during US business hours (conference calls, Slack, etc.).
- US-based candidates only.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org