Headquarters: Tulsa, OK URL: http://questautomatedservices.com
OPEN TO REMOTE WORKERS IN USA!
Our company is searching for a meticulous and experienced Database Architect & Developer to join our talented team. Your central responsibility will be to develop, optimize and oversee our company’s data warehouses and API access.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in database development, analysis and management, with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve large data sets
- Design and implement APIs
- Examine and identify database structural necessities
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations
- Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems
- Educate staff members through training and individual support
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL, AWS and APIs
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities
- Outstanding problem solver
- Good written and verbal communication skills
To apply: email@example.com