PeopleDoc is in the process of rolling out new user interfaces across our solutions. To support this, we have spent the last 12+ months designing and developing a system of design guidelines and components.
As a UX Designer, you will use this system to design new interfaces, whilst contributing to the ongoing improvement/extension of the system in response to real-world feedback and requirements.
As a member of the UX team, you will work with a friendly and talented group of designers and developers, within a dynamic, forward looking company. This position is exciting, challenging, and includes the opportunity to have an enormous impact on our solutions.
Skills & Requirements
- Work with product owners to design user interface mockups that adhere to established design patterns (or create new patterns, as needed)
- Improve consistency throughout our applications by contributing to the design and specification of our internal UI Framework
- Push forward our UX methodologies, by:
- Designing, preparing and conducting user tests
- Working with product owners to introduce new methods for measuring design outcomes
- Experience in designing complex user interfaces (wireframes)
- Solid understanding of UX best practices (usability and accessibility),
- You have experience in conducting design test with users;
- A good understanding of component driven design
- French and English language skills
- You will be required to conduct user tests with our French clients, so a professional level of French is essential
- As a team we work in English, so it is important that you have good written and spoken English
- Well developed time and task management skills
It would be a bonus if you also have:
- Visual / graphic design skills
- The ability to write production grade HTML and CSS
Formal educational qualifications in design, human-computer interaction or computer science are viewed favorably, but not essential. More important is your proven capacity to solve problems and deliver excellent design outcomes.
The post UX Designer appeared first on Remotive.