Headquarters: USA URL: https://wherefour.com
We are looking for someone with the skills to help customers get up and running in our platform, advise them on their manufacturing and production questions, provide some training in how to use the software and generally ensure customer success.
You will work with a wide variety of food, beverage and natural products companies (think packaged food and beverages, beauty products and cosmetics, cannabis, nutritional supplements, pet food, etc.) from around the world. This role will require some technical chops, business knowledge, manufacturing expertise and constant communication with customers to proactively offer them onboarding support and assistance.
We’re looking for a talented and creative person who loves supporting customers throughout their journey and is excited about our mission helping the smaller food and natural product companies grow into "giants".
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2+ years in a client services or success role working for a business-focused SaaS product.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Strong ethics and integrity.
- Sense of humor!
- Well of positivity who genuinely enjoys meeting and building relationships with people.
- Excellent time management skills, e.g. you appreciate spreadsheets and the value of checking off items on a "to do" list.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, prepared for contingencies and detail-oriented.
- Enjoys teaching others new skills and tricks.
- Self-driven to manage your own work and results with high standards.
- Openness to change and quick to adapt to new systems.
- Have access to a quiet location with good internet and a computer to work on.
- Bias towards action and urgency.
- Ability to demonstrate software and relate it to a client’s needs and pain points.
- Collaborative team member who works well in an organization with teammates.
- Familiarity with CRMs to help increase productivity.
- Familiarity with inventory management and manufacturing concepts.
- Previous employment in a manufacturing operation, especially a food, beverage or pharmaceutical facility.
- Familiarity with ERPs like SAP, Oracle, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, or similarly complex business software systems.
- Experience with ZenDesk and HubSpot.
- Previous remote work experience.
- Familiarity with accounting packages like Quickbooks.
- Familiarity with food safety, SQF, ISO 9000 or similar global standards.
- Interest in learning programming or previous programming experience.
- Tendencies towards everything needing to be "just so"? You'll fit right in!
This is a full-time position with performance & milestone incentives and benefits. Comprehensive training on our system will be provided.
To apply: email@example.com