Headquarters: London, UK URL: https://about.bramble.io
We're an EdTech startup who have just closed a funding round from a strategic investor. You would be employee #1 and the role has the potential to grow into a CMO / VP of Marketing as the company expands.
We are looking for someone who is excited about changing how thousands of students learn by growing the audience for our simple online classroom through content marketing, social media and paid advertising. Bramble has already been used to deliver over 30,000 hours of live online tutoring in over 90 countries and we want your marketing efforts to help drive those numbers much higher.
👀 About You
- You want to have an impact on education and are interested in technology. This is an opportunity to change the way that thousands of students learn using technology, if you’re passionate about both of those things you’re going to have a lot more fun!
- You're a creator. A key part of this role will be creating great content for and with our users, so we'd love to see examples of stuff you've created before, be it written or other.
- You like a challenge. As our first marketing hire you’ll be charting exciting new territory by running your own department so will need to learn and adapt throughout the journey.
- You enjoy autonomy. You won’t have a manager breathing down your neck every hour but will instead be trusted to drive your own projects forward and deliver results.
🤔 Role & Responsibilities
Your primary role will be to draw more high quality traffic to our website through content marketing, paid advertising and social media. There are a number of ways you might do that:
- Work with our community of users in a creative and editorial role to produce meaningful content in the form of blog posts, guides, infographics and videos.
- Measure and optimise the impact of our content marketing efforts.
- Develop, run and measure paid advertising campaigns.
- Improve and manage our social media presence.
- Experiment with other forms of lead generation, we like trying new things!
📖 Key Skills
- Content & SEO: You are an eloquent writer and can plan a content calendar for our blog and external articles.
- Paid: You can make data-driven decisions and have experience running and optimising campaigns on Google, Facebook and perhaps other platforms.
- Social: You love Social Media and have experience delivering a winning strategy.
- Email: Solid experience with email and CRM tools.
- Location: London or remote.
- Flexible: Work in the office, remotely or a bit of both.
- Small Team: Work directly with founders to help shape our future.
- Mission: Change how thousands of students learn online.
- Equity: Share options in a growing startup.
- Salary: Competitive.
- Holidays: 30 days, including bank holidays.
📋 Application Process
Stage 1: Start by completing the application form and telling us why you're excited about this role.
Stage 2: We'll invite you to an initial interview to learn more about you and give you the opportunity to ask us some questions. This interview will take place on Bramble, so you'll get a chance to see the product in action.
Stage 3: We'll send you a take-home task so we can see you in action.
Stage 4: We'll invite you to a final interview to discuss the take-home task and the role in more detail. This interview will take place remotely.