Headquarters: Argentina URL:
We are actively seeking a senior engineer to join our team and create the client to enter the Metaverse. We are looking for someone who is excited about creating truly memorable experiences for our end-users, while simultaneously providing technical support to our partners. Our ideal candidate has a generalist mindset and an extensive background in the gaming industry.
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on programming, preferably in but not limited to C#.
- Excellent understanding of internet protocols and technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SSL, WebSockets, WebRTC, etc.)
- Desire to work with technologies like WebGL, WASM, Typescript, Unity, Web3, and Solidity.
- Experience building and publishing at least one mobile game.
- Experience with web and game engines such as Unity.
- Passion for crafting great experiences, down to the smallest detail.
- Ability to ship features fast without sacrificing quality and long-term code maintainability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience designing and developing multiplayer games.
- Background supporting a live production infrastructure, and the ability to put out fires under pressure when things go wrong.
- Familiarity with blockchain-based technologies.
- Has built an app (any game, dApp, tool, etc.) for fun or motivated by a personal frustration.
- Eagerness to uphold best-practices in engineering, security, and design.
- Enjoys abstracting and refactoring.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment with multiple stakeholders.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org