Headquarters: Remote - USA URL:
TaxJar is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 15,000 businesses. Our mission is is to make eCommerce easier for everyone.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We do the right thing for our customers.
- We're a team, built on trust.
- We're proud to be remote.
- We're in control of our own destiny.
TaxJar’s remote-only team of 60 people is growing quickly. We're looking for a detailed oriented, battle tested, and knowledgeable Sales Automation Lead who wants to make a difference on a growing, experienced team of entrepreneurs.
*This is a full-time remote position available to folks located in the US.
AS A SALES AUTOMATION LEAD FOR TAXJAR YOU WILL
- Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms and products.
- Work closely with marketing team to ensure ties into marketing platforms (Marketo)
- Work closely with our data warehouse team to ensure warehouse data pushes/pulls into SF and tech stack as needed
- Specializes in overseeing technical forecasts to assist management in strategic planning.
- Display leadership and business judgment by anticipating stake holders and project needs and developing alternative solutions
- Articulate the benefits and risks to a solutions feasibility and functionality
- Design elegant, innovative Salesforce solutions involving: configuration of Salesforce and Managed Packages, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality
- Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Supervise the work of business side team members
- Overseeing the process for choosing buy or build technology solutions
- Knows when/how to bring in third party expertise to assist in ongoing systems improvements or special needs as necessary
- Managing processes like requirements gathering, project intakes, and prioritization
- Conducting post-implementation reviews of build/installed applications to ensure effectiveness
- Provide project management expertise across multiple areas of application development
- Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentation situations
YOU'LL BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We're profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We're always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401k plan
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Brand new Macbook computer
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity / 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more.
We offer all of our employees amazing benefits. Visit www.TaxJar.com/jobs for a full list of our benefits and to learn more about how we work and what we stand for.
If you're not the perfect fit for this position, but you know someone who is, we'll pay you $1,000 if you refer us to the person we hire.