As a Senior VoIP Engineer, you will help architect, design, develop, deploy and operate features that are used by thousands of small businesses all over the United States. We are looking for someone who can drive development and delivery, build sound architecture and foster best practices when it comes to large scale VoIP solutions development, as well as mentor other engineers to grow.
What you'll do
- Drive best engineering practices within your team and define and teach them.
- Work hands-on in a team.
- Contribute to the vision and long-term strategy in your domain of expertise.
- Help architect secure and scalable SIP solutions
- Manage dependencies for complex projects in a fast-changing environment and bring clarity and focus.
- Be a part of a fast growing software startup with fun technical challenges
- #7 on Glass Door Top Places to Work 2019
- 75% of your health benefits covered for you and your family
- One of the best maternity/paternity policies
- 401k Matching
- An amazing "people first" culture that values continual learning and high performance!
See our developer manual for info on how we operate: https://manual.weavelab.xyz