Headquarters: Las Vegas, NV URL: https://juicer.io
WHAT IS THIS ROLE?
The customer support director role at Juicer is the point person for incoming communications from customers and potential customers. You will assist users with troubleshooting their social media feeds, develop ways of helping users help themselves (such as support documentation, etc.), and address inquiries regarding our service and plans. It is a largely autonomous role, with plenty of room for changing current processes and systems and building your own.
WHO IS THE IDEAL CANDIDATE?
- Able to simplify concepts and instructions into jargon-free language that is easy to follow
- Remains calm and in control during any situation
- Organized and diligent; able to recognize trends in customer communications
- Innovative and willing to try new methods
- Believes in the power of great customer support, loves to help people
- Experience supporting customers of a software-based product through email, chat and phone.
- Fluent in English (written, spoken)
- Experience with a help desk system (we use Intercom) for communicating with customers and colleagues
- Experience creating or contributing to help documentation for a product (FAQ entries, videos, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of the various social networks (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Knowledge of APIs and how they work with software a plus
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS code a plus
- Resolve customer problems via email and chat, and rare phone call; includes questions about our software and billing/subscription questions
- Keep the FAQ entries in Juicer's Help Center up-to-date with the latest information, and write new articles when needed; create an occasional walkthrough video/screencast
- Answer inquiries from potential customers about Juicer features and plans with relevant details and resources
- Manage ongoing relationships with our high-level enterprise clients as the primary point of contact
- Run the occasional product demo
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Small team, very few meetings, entrepreneurial culture with tons of autonomy
- Simple-to-use product means fewer "fires" to put out; most work is mild troubleshooting
- Flexible schedule
- Negotiable pay based on experience
To apply: email@example.com