SecurityTrails · Mar 4th 2019
Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA URL:
We are looking for a Lead Data Scientist to build a technical team and help us gain useful insight out of raw data as well as automate the creation and retrieval of the data.
Your ultimate goal will be to help improve our products and business decisions by making the most out of our data, finding creative ways to improve and obtain new data, and helping to build out our incredible data team.
• Manage a team of data scientists, machine learning engineers and big data specialists
• Lead data mining and collection procedures
• Ensure data quality and integrity
• Interpret and analyze data problems
• Conceive, plan and prioritize data projects
• Build analytic systems
• Visualize data and create reports
• Experiment with new models and techniques
• Align data projects with organizational goals
You are skilled in:
• Apache Kafka,
• Apache Spark,
• or similar technologies
You should have a strong problem-solving ability and a knack for statistical analysis. If you are also able to align our data products with our business goals, we would like to meet you.
• working full-time remotely
• trips to team meet ups are paid
• teammates from countries all over the world
For further information about our remote work culture visit us on https://securitytrails.com/blog/working-remotely
SecurityTrails strives to make the biggest treasure-trove of cyber intelligence data readily available in an instant. We work relentlessly to empower experts so they can thwart future attacks with up-to-date data, proprietary tools, and custom solutions.
A Security Beast Built Bit By Bit
We started because we were tired. Tired of combing through domain lists and forensic data manually, tired of searching through numerous sites for all the data we needed. We patiently waited for the perfect tool, but it never came. Our solution had to be vast, fast, and able to update daily — so we assembled a talented team and built it from scratch.
SecurityTrails was founded in June 2017, and from the very start it was decided that it would be a fully remote team. What began as a team of three people based in the US has grown into a team that currently counts 19 individuals. And that’s not even taking into account the number of contractors we work with, living and working across the entire globe.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org