Saagie · Mar 4th 2019
We are looking for a Front-end Developer (ideally React) to join our product team.
You’ll be in charge of developing User Interfaces integrated into our product micro Front-end architecture.
You’ll be working in a fully Agile team to help creating attractive and effective user interfaces.
Your missions will be:
Create web applications (mostly React) designed for the end user, helped by our Design System, and maintainable by your teammates.
Improve existing interfaces with UX and performance in mind.
Contribute to improving our design system by adding React components to share among all teams.
Industrialize your developments so that they are integrated as soon as possible into our daily deliveries to production.About the team
You will be part of the Product team which consists of twenty people with Back-end developers, DevOps, QA Testers, UI/UX Designer, and Product Managers.
You will work in a friendly and open minded work environment.Why working at Saagie?
– Real agile organization. Human before process.
– Flexible work schedules.
– Time for technological watch & open source projects works.
– Conferences lover? We can sponsor you! (Limited to Europe).
Skills we are looking for
– Proactiveness, good communication and fast learning.
– Interested in UI/UX design.
– At least 1 year of experience.
– At least English speaking (French appreciated)