Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA URL: http://epsilonrecords.com
Empathy.FM is a radio show focused on exposing dance mixes featuring techno, deep house, and Italian disco with strong influences from the Dutch underground scene. The show is produced by local Los Angeles radio disc jockeys in conjunction with The Epsilon Record Company.
Build and nurture the Club Empathy community and build a strong friendly vibe and company culture in the co-op and amongst the artists, the following will be vital and requires a self-motivated detailed oriented person who LOVES music:
- Write, edit, and publish weekly newsletter
- Engage with social media accounts and increase follower counts
- Maintain and develop slack community
- Respond and filter emails and escalate as needed
- Listen to submitted music, contact artists and build relationships, and make a final yes/no determination if we want to publish an artist
Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop comprehensive, measurable social media and content strategy based on business priorities and community needs
- Design and implement measurable marketing plans to promote content
- Use data to design and implement short and long term content strategies
- Community management (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Responsible for health of community and experience of being a member. Members should enjoy and feel empowered by our content.
- Create, design and produce content including, but not limited to, social media, email, video
- 3+ years of community management experience
- 1-2 years of marketing experience strongly preferred
- Experience creating content for different social media channels
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console required
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Project management experience required
- Passion for building and nurturing artist communities
- Passion and understanding of Epsilon Records mission and values.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt and work independently
This is a part-time, remote position. US applicants only.
To Apply, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Note: you. must be obsessed with Techno & Deep House music.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org