Headquarters: Atlanta, GA URL: https://www.daymarkinteractive.com
The Digital Marketing Manager will manage the accounts, optimizations, and reporting of digital marketing campaigns on Google Adwords, Bing Adcenter, and Facebook Ads. The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for providing clients with expert account management with the goal of continuous improvement through testing and optimizations. The Digital Marketing Manager will stay up-to-date with changes in the platforms and the digital marketing industry and use that information to improve performance and provide clients with cutting-edge account management.
Key Accountability/Performance measurements
- Manage monthly ad spend of $50,000 or greater
- Work closely with clients to develop strategic plans and implement those plans to hit client goals and targets.
- Provide reporting, account optimizations, and on-time delivery to meet the customer satisfaction
Key Result Areas (KRA’s)
- Provide functional expertise, and best practices and recommendations regarding the execution of digital marketing campaigns. Apply expertise to client campaigns to achieve or exceed desired results.
- Campaign monitoring to ensure the account is pacing well relative to budgets and targets.
- Use conversion rate optimization as a key metric for account optimizations.
- Implementing testing initiatives in key areas such as ad creatives, landing page messaging, landing page layout, audience segmentation, placements, networks, and 3rd-party tools.
- Contribute to thought leadership by periodic writing of blog posts and brainstorming sessions for blog content ideas.
- Working with sales and management to develop and improve prospecting, reporting, and proposal development tactics.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Analyze, review, and report on regular basis for successes and opportunities in an effort to maximize results.
- Be punctual, adaptable, open to learning new systems and innovative technologies, practice good communication and be an example of integrity.
- Communicate with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and account management.
- Performs workflow analysis and develops methods for process improvements
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Participation in team and client meetings
- Willingness to continue education/training in emerging areas.
- Google Adwords certification is a must.
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience managing campaigns with ad spend greater than $15,000 per month
- Candidates should be prepared to show results of past work and performance metrics achieved.
- Expertise in Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Facebook Advertising campaign development and management
- Expertise in analyzing campaign performance metrics and conversion metrics to monitor and improve performance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
- Proficient with tracking & reporting software.
Daymark Interactive was founded in 2010. We are a leader in digital marketing with a focus on healthcare. We pride ourselves on providing a profitable marketing experience as measured by return on investment.
We are a small, but quickly growing team of remote workers that take advantage of various communication tools available to stay connected and improve our collaboration and productivity. Looks for new teams members that are passionate about digital marketing and exceeding the expectations of clients.
Still interested? … Good! Here’s your next step:
Google Adwords certification is required & at least 3 years experience.
Please use the following subject line when responding - "Why I'm Your Next Digital Marketing Manager" - In the body of the message. please explain your experience and why you would make a good hire. Also include salary requirements.
To apply: email@example.com