Since its beta launch in 2017, Proxy has experienced a higher growth rate than any other Twilio product in their first two quarters of life. Companies like GrubHub, Fedex, and Dominos have been onboarded in less than a couple of weeks! The next few quarters will be crucial for Proxy: We need to scale it and bring it to GA – Proxy is a key component of Twilio Flex and we are expecting a sharp traffic growth. Come join us if you get excited to see your product taking off across so many users. We need to build a whole new set of features – Proxy is evolving to become the next big Twilio Engagement Cloud pillar after Twilio Flex. Come join us if you are passionate about creating solutions that open new markets.
As a Technical Lead you will be responsible for:
- Driving architecture and building systems for multiple orders of magnitude of growth.
- Take full end-to-end ownership of your services, from designing to operations and monitoring in production.
- Have the opportunity to mentor and help grow engineers.
- Working alongside Product in brainstorming ideas, defining, scoping and planning work.
- You will be tackling some of the world’s most complex distributed system challenges, at an enormous scale, while maintaining a 99.999% of both API availability and success rate. There’s no maintenance windows ever at Twilio.
As a hands-on Tech Lead at Twilio, you are empowered to create wonderful experiences for our customers, who are developers and builders.
- You are excited when you release something that makes it easier for a developer to focus on the creative side of code.
- You think about how your product will help the customer that spends $10s of millions with Twilio, and the customer who hasn’t spent $1 yet.
- You will own, create and operate REST APIs and infrastructure to support the world’s largest brands. These services will transform the way people operate their business.
- Your services will go from concept to sustained exponential growth in a very short period of time.
- You enjoy getting the MVP out the door, and you know that to take services to scale require developing a complex distributed platform and will be concerned with availability, throughput, latency and real-time responsiveness.
- You have experience in a functional programming language, ideally in Scala. -Bachelor’s degree in a computer science related field or equivalent experience is a minimum requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science related field or equivalent experience is a minimum requirement.
The post Senior Software Engineer, Technical Lead – Proxy appeared first on Remotive.