Headquarters: South Africa, UAE, Thailand URL: https://tutuka.com
At Tutuka, we think everyone should have access to user-friendly payment services. We make connecting easy, by making simple, safe payments happen for people around the globe. We enable payments via virtual and physical cards for partners like banks, telcos, retailers, developers and fintechs across the world.
We have a team of amazing team members who work either remotely or out of our Johannesburg, Bangkok or Dubai offices, and now we need you!
We are looking for a Implementation Testing Agent based in Asia to join our Implementation team!
We are looking for someone who is motivated, disciplined, courageous, curios and determined to make things happen, easily and right in the world of technology and payments.
The role will entail:
- Working remotely out of South East Asia (or work from Tutuka's Bangkok office)
- Proactively supporting external customers to make testing happen (get it live in the right way)
- Working with internal team to get card authority testing done to get a new BIN live by either working on an offline simulator or doing live online testing
- Providing excellent service by interacting with clients on the phone, via email and chat to support them get a card programme live quickly and easily
- Learning how to work with multiple systems, do technical troubleshooting to help get a client to test their card programme and get it live and to get testing done with relevant card authority to get a BIN live for their card programme
- Whilst the role has a technical focus this is not a pure technical role that involves doing coding. It does involve working with technical people to get something to work testing using API’s developed by Tutuka’s technical team
- Working at odd times depending on a clients need to do testing and get something live
- Working with a team that is based in different locations and different time zones
- Have around 4 to 6 year’s work experience
- Be tech-savy and have problem solving skills
- Have strong interest in the technical space and a strong technical aptitude
- The ability to learn technical systems and API’s quickly
- Have a good command (fluent) in at least one Asian language and English
- Have some form of customer service experience (must be passionate about providing good customer service)
- Be a self-starter who is motivated and eager to dig, problem solve and come up with better ways of doing things
- Enjoy working in a small team
- Have the ability to multi-task to help multiple clients and interact with card authorities all at the same time
- Enjoy working remotely and communicating with team mates via video con and instant messaging
- Take ownership and be accountable and proactive (this is not a position for someone who needs to be micro-managed)
- Have a passport and be able/comfortable to travel (to South Africa) if required
Lots of space to challenge yourself:
- Learning about how the payments industry works
- Working with global clients and partners
- Working with dynamic software that is flexible and can be adapted to the need of any client
- Helping to grow our technology by understanding your customer’s needs, and conveying that into tangible applications
What's in it for you:
- Working at the cutting edge of payment innovation
- International and regional travel
- International exposure and experience
- Flexibility of working remotely
If you can see yourself in this (remote) role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of Tutuka, then please get in touch and apply.
Tutuka looks to build strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities.