We believe sharing food experiences with friends makes dining out more fun.
Now, photos are the new food reviews. People are sharing their food experiences with their smartphone cameras instead of writing long detailed reviews. However, the scope of Social has become too wide for users with many friends to share food experiences so we need a new way to do it easily.
Chomp is the app to share your tasty food experiences with friends quick, fun and easy. People will choose Chomp because the app makes dining out more fun with reactions from friends
- Be involved in every aspect of the backend development
- Develop new features with Ruby on Rails and GraphQL
- Improve and refactor codebases for a better developer experience and productivity
- Competitive salary / Stock options package
- PTO: 15 days vacation plus national holidays
- Reimbursement of costs incurred from usage of co-working space
- Business trip opportunities to Japan and America (1-3 times yearly)
- Support to apply for a Japanese work visa if you want to work in Japan
*** Please understand that these perks are not provided during the probationary period.
WHO WE ARE
- We are currently a small team consisting of a CEO, 6 engineers
- A remote friendly team with employees located in Tokyo and San Francisco (headquarter)
- Successful entrepreneurs and engineers who have built large scale systems from scratch
- Raised $2.5M in funding from some of Asias top investors