The Flickr mobile team is looking for a forward-thinking software engineer with experience building consumer-facing apps.
We want an engineer with a broad array of interests who can easily adapt to new challenges and explore new solutions to existing problems. We believe that engineering is only a piece of the effort and that you should be as passionate about code quality and architecture as you are about user experience and design. Ultimately, you love challenges and hard problems that range across disciplines.
- Be an excellent teammate in a tight-knit team of strong, ambitious engineers and always willing to focus and commit
- Contribute to projects that have a direct impact to team goals, from inception to launch
- Design, develop, enhance, and maintain one of the best photo-sharing apps
- Be active in code reviews and discussions to learn, share knowledge, and improve code quality
- Work on a cross-functional team with engineers, product managers, QA, and designers
- 2–3 years of experience building iOS apps in Objective-C
- Experience with client apps and consuming APIs
- Specific comfort with (or deep, abiding love of):
- Using NSURLSession to consume RESTful APIs
- Memory management (allocation, reference counting)
- Writing unit tests
- Data persistence (NSCoding, NSFileManager, CoreData)
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Swift
- BS in computer science or engineering equivalent
- Passion for photography
The post iOS Engineer appeared first on Jobspresso.