Perengo Inc. · Feb 6th 2019
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA URL: http://www.perengo.com
Perengo is seeking a Data Engineer with excellent technical understanding of these domains, at least several years of experience are required. The job is a remote contract position working on several large database systems.
• Knows and loves the startup world - quick thinking and acting with minimal/no supervision
• Able to build enterprise grade architectures off of minimal and changing requirements
• Self driven, independent, creative and eager to learn new skills
• Aren't happy with good, and build to great
• Excellent and proven knowledge of Postgres on Amazon RDS
• Excellent and proven knowledge of Amazon Redshift
• Excellent and proven knowledge of SQL
• EXPLAIN ANALYZE is one of your most used SQL commands
• Good knowledge of the following technologies is a bonus: Redash, Python, Shell scripting, Docker
• Proficiency in Git, JIRA and Teamcity are a plus
• 4+ years in a production environment a plus
• Database administration, tuning, management and security.
• Providing technical support for all database environments.
• Development and organization of all databases.
• Assessment and implementation of new technologies for the database layer.
• Providing long-term perspective on the relationship of the selected database technology to business opportunities.
• Set up, configure maintain and enhance proper infrastructure to support a large scale data analytics environment.
• Evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision
• Data Architect
• Postgres/RDS and Redshift Engineer
• Analytics Engineer
• Backend Data Engineer
• Data Warehouse Engineer
Perengo is a programmatic job advertising platform. We automate job distribution, measure / analyze performance in real time, and optimize towards our customer’s primary KPIs including cost-per-application and cost-per-hire.
What we Need from You:
• Salary Range
• Desired Start Date
To apply: email@example.com