Headquarters: Boston, MA URL:
This is a terrific opportunity for self-motivated Salesforce Developer to join our team. At Forward Financing, our mission is to be the leading provider of financing solutions to under-served small businesses. As the 15th fastest growing company in US & #1 in Massachusetts (Inc 500), we are at the forefront of growth in the FinTech space. We are 100% dedicated to this vertical and to achieving our mission.
As Salesforce Developer you will develop the Salesforce functionality in collaboration with our Ruby and Elixir teams to create a unified high-performance work environment. You will report to the Salesforce Team Lead and collaborate frequently with Salesforce Administrators, Product Managers, and internal customers in Sales, Underwriting, Collections, and other teams.
Your role in helping create a productive platform for business will be critical to driving our mission forward.
In this role you will:
- Assist with Salesforce administration and development
- Develop Lightning Components
- Customize Standard Objects and creating Custom Objects
- Develop custom Apex Classes and Apex Triggers
- Be responsible for building and troubleshooting Administrative based tasks in Process Builder, Workflow, etc.
- Run Salesforce queries (SoQL and SoSL)
- Develop Visualforce pages, Visualforce components and Customer Controllers
- COACHABLE: Open to feedback. Solicit feedback and uses it as a means to improve personal development. Flexible and adaptable, can adjust and respond to changing priorities and conditions effectively.
- POSITIVE: High energy, excited by and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and growing organization. “Can-do-attitude”, versatile and willing take on what needs to be done to move the business forward. Enthusiastic, exhibits passion and excitement over work. Optimistic, positive, open, and objective toward others.
- HIGH STANDARDS: Quality orientation, expect personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best. Accountable, responsible and driven to meet and exceed personal objectives. Follow through on commitments, live up to verbal and written agreements. A Doer, roll up your sleeves, get it done, demonstrate high degrees of diligence.
- COLLABORATIVE: Strong “people orientation”. Work well in groups by being open to ideas. Can disagree without being abrasive or intimidating. Teamwork. Reach out to peers and cooperate with supervisors to establish collaborative working relationships.
- EFFICIENT: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort and demonstrating strong ability to organize, plan and focus on key priorities, while also making sure important details do not slip through the cracks.
- EMOTIONALLY INTELLIGENT: Aware of, control, and express one's emotions. Handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically. Exercise good judgement while under pressure.
- PROACTIVE: Act without being told what to do, while bringing new ideas to the company. Demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done, including working long hours at times if needed.
- COMMUNICATOR: Speak and write clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Possess an openness to people and a willingness to hear what others are saying.
- STRATEGIC THINKER: Think and perform both tactically and strategically. Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determine opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis or current and future trends.
- JUDGEMENT: Strong business acumen and excellent logic and reasoning skills, ability to exercise great judgement while working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in taking a Salesforce organization from Classic to the Lightning Experience
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I or Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status required
- Knowledge of Java and Oracle technology is a plus
- Salesforce Certified Administrator -preferred, not required
Open to remote work options for the right candidate in US or abroad
Forward Financing is a Boston-based financial technology company that provides fast, flexible, and reliable working capital to small and medium-size businesses nationwide. By combining proprietary technology with a team of small business financing experts, Forward Financing delivers same day funding with the speed and simplicity business owners need to succeed and grow. With a simple online application, businesses can trust Forward Financing for approvals within minutes, funding within hours, and personalized support and service when they need it most.
Since 2012, Forward Financing has provided over $400m in funding to more than 10,000 small businesses. Consistently recognized as an industry leader, the company is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and receives top ratings across all major customer review platforms. In 2017 and 2018, Forward Financing was named by Inc. Magazine and the Boston Business Journal as one of the fastest growing companies in Massachusetts. Learn more at www.forwardfinancing.com
At Forward Financing, we believe that if our company succeeds, all of our employees succeed too! We offer a competitive compensation package for highly qualified candidates that are extremely motivated, have a positive attitude, and are able to ramp up quickly. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and commuter benefits along with gym reimbursement, 401K, paid volunteering days and a matching gift program. We work in an open environment with a start-up vibe, conveniently located just steps away from South Station and conveniently located to all major "T" lines. You will have the opportunity to work with people that enjoy a fun, social office culture.
To apply: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/forwardfinancingcom/view/P_AAAAAAFAAGbKogXUE7kDLD?trackingTag=weWorkRemotely