Headquarters: Edmonton, AB URL:
At ElectionBuddy, Inc., we're an established leader in our field, and we're looking for a developer to help shape the future of our industry. One of our core SaaS offerings is a Ruby/Rails application, and we're looking for the right developer to lead ongoing development. At ElectionBuddy, you'll work on a tight-knit team in an agile way.
- Define, design and present analysis and solutions to various technical problems and customer requirements
- Develop features from requirements analysis from start to finish.
- Support and collaborate with our support team in getting to the bottom of user-reported issues and coming up with robust solutions.
- Manage and review other developers' code.
- Proactively optimizing and fixing bugs.
- Keep a focus on clean, organized code that is easy to maintain.
- Product and interface design.
- Ruby on Rails
- Experience working on high-availability, production-level web applications
- MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- TDD and the Github Flow
Please send your CV and a link to your sample code to email@example.com.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org