Headquarters: Fully Remote URL:
Hey! It’s time for our lil’ SaaS baby to grow up, and we’re looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to help us nurture it into adulthood. We’re looking for someone smart (obviously), passionate, and results-oriented who has the chops to be responsible for handling the execution of operational, tactical, and strategic activities err’ day while also keeping tabs on an outsourced team of engineers who monitor and support the platform.
We know, we know. That was a run-on sentence. It’s a big job and we’re looking for someone who can really kill it, sue us.
THE RIGHT PERSON DEFINITELY
- Commercial experience rolling out AWS solutions
- Experience deploying, maintaining and scaling full-stack web-based applications.
- A solid understanding of the requirements for PCI Level 1 Compliance
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and manage pressure
- No problem with working remotely— our whole team is distributed!
THE RIGHT PERSON PREFERABLY ALSO:
- Has experience working with outsource vendors
- Has great analytic and troubleshooting skills
- Is super detail oriented
- Has really solid documentation skills (and understand how important documentation is for deployed solutions)
- Understands PHP, at least a little
- Thinks giraffes are dope
HERE’S WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- Competitive Pay
- 14 days PTO plus company holidays
- Health Insurance
- Remote office
- Super-positive team culture with a smart and passionate team
- Bi-annual all hands off site. We did Lisbon last year, Newport, RI this year. Ideas for the next one?
Catching our vibe? Shoot your resume to email@example.com and let us know why we should love you!