Paperpile is a modern web application to manage and write academic papers. We are a small, distributed team across six countries. Our user-base is growing and so is the team around it.
We are looking for a part-time Customer Support and Office Assistant (10-15h/week).
- Customer support: Communicate and engage with our users and help them getting the most out of our product
- Sales: Manage and negotiate small group licenses
- Billing: Keep track of open invoices, license renewals, and follow up with customers
- Administrative support
- Strong writing and communication skills, perfect English
- Advanced technical skills with modern web applications
- Enthusiasm for web-technologies, Paperpile and the academic community
- Bonus: background in tech support
- Ideally, you should be able to work 2-3 hours every day
- As part of a small team everything you do matters. You only work on stuff that has a direct big impact on the product and our customers.
- Work from anywhere on your own schedule. We communicate with tools like Slack, Clubhouse, and Notion.
- Work with an interesting and diverse community of academics. Our customers use Paperpile to study climate change, cancer or medieval history. You talk to them every day to understand how we can make their work more productive.
The post Customer Support and Office Assistant (part-time) appeared first on Jobspresso.