We’re looking for a product expert to manage our product development and release process. You’ll work closely with our CEO, designers, and engineering team to build a great product that over 20,000 creators use to earn a living.
- Work closely with the engineering team to schedule work, plan and organize product backlogs, attend team stand up and retro meetings.
- Work with customer success to ensure documentation is in place for new features and the support team is ready to answer tickets.
- Assist the marketing team with product-focused marketing to get the most adoption and new accounts from each new feature.
- Use data in Amplitude to determine success of a feature and plan product changes to improve specific metrics (e.g. trial to paid conversion rates).
- Manage the beta process for new features before a full rollout.
The right candidate should:
- Have extensive experience in product management at a SaaS company.
- Understand how to use metrics to determine the success of a release and make changes accordingly.
- Understand how to use great onboarding to drive more product engagement.
- Pay attention to details, enjoy schedules and roadmaps, and be very organized.
- Be a great writer to effectively communicate with the team and customers.
- Be autonomous, self-driven, and remote-disciplined to work effectively in a 100% remote company.
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 8 paid holidays, and 1 week of paid sick leave / year, bumping up to 4 weeks vacation after 1 year of employment
- The team gathers twice a year in-person for fantastic team retreats
- 12 weeks paid maternity / 4 weeks paid paternity leave, as well as flexible scheduling in the first year after your child is born
- $2,500 equipment allowance given every 2 years
- 4% 401k match
- Yearly conference credit
- $1,000 yearly "paid paid vacation" bonus
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits
- Salary: we use a standardized salaries based on national averages. For this role the range is between $64,500 and $100,000 depending on experience.
ConvertKit is on a mission to help creators earn $1B using our SaaS email marketing platform. We are 100% independent, 100% remote and are growing rapidly.
We are proud to have built a product that our customers love, and we’re looking for people who have enthusiasm and belief in our mission, vision, and values to join our team.
A few things that make ConvertKit interesting:
- We are a 100% remote team with the goal of having 50 teammates or less.
- Bootstrapped, profitable, and growing quickly. We're #72 on the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies
- We put a high emphasis on work / life balance, and we value and strive for 40 hour work weeks.
ConvertKit is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in all of its forms and we hire the best person for each role, no matter your personal background. Research tells us that applicants who are female or non-binary, as well as applicants who are people of color, are less likely to apply for roles they do not feel 100% qualified for.
We encourage every person who is interested to apply. We’re imperfect communicators, so think of our job postings as the starting point for discussion rather than proof that you shouldn’t apply. Take the leap - you never know, you might just be the perfect person for one of our open roles, even if you don’t match 100% of the job description.