TargetSmart · Jan 18th 2019
Headquarters: Washington D.C. URL: https://targetsmart.comSenior Full Stack Software Engineer
US ONLY - REMOTE
We are looking for a self-driven senior software engineer to take ownership of existing software products for performance and feature upgrades as well as general maintenance. You will also contribute as a team member to testing, QA and documentation across our product line. Additional opportunities will arise to design and develop new software products. You will join a small agile team of motivated individuals who welcome challenges, adapt quickly, strive to acquire new knowledge, learn new technologies, accept new responsibilities, and work well individually, as a team, and with other teams within the organization.
TargetSmart employees communicate primarily through chat, weekly calls, and the occasional email. Working remotely is embraced (US only). We care deeply about each other, our technology, and our mission.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• 5+ years experience in software engineering
• Experience in Linux and Windows production environments
• US citizen or green card holder
Desired Technical Experience
• Infrastructure and workflow development (AWS, Python)
• Python/Django web applications
• Full stack HTML/JS/CSS web applications
• SQL and NoSQL databases
• AWS: Lambda, API Gateway, RDS, Athena, EMR, Step Functions, Batch, et al
• Git, Atlassian BitBucket and Jira
Desired Domain Experience
• “Big Data” in the context of large voter/marketing lists
• Data-driven targeted marketing solutions
• Digital advertising platforms
• Democratic/Progressive political campaign technology ecosystem
• Competitive salary and annual bonus based on company performance
• Excellent health and dental plans
• Monthly home office stipend
• Generous PTO and flexible sick-time policy
• Flight and hotel to annual company and team meetings
Founded in 2006, TargetSmart is a for-profit business in the Democratic and progressive political data and technology ecosystem. TargetSmart’s expert team of data, political, direct marketing, and technical professionals wakes up every day with one objective: to help our clients win with data.
TargetSmart is a leading provider of political data and technology that enables campaigns and organizations to successfully communicate with large audiences, personalize outreach, and create lasting relationships. Our superior politically-focused, consultative approach combines consumer data, databases, data integration and consulting solutions for personalized multichannel marketing strategies. TargetSmart leverages over 25 years of experience in data management to deliver high-performance, reliable data products and solutions.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org