Headquarters: New York City URL: www.groupfire.com
Are you looking to build software that makes a difference? Does your passion for engineering rival your passion for mentoring others? Do you code and learn new technologies for fun?
How about joining a tiny 3 year old startup with traction run by sort of adults and a small tight knit team? And big plans to impact our customers in a huge way.
We are at that point where we have interesting customer deployments each week and we are struggling to keep up. This is the fun time!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and build core backend components of our 2nd Generation backend.
- Help maintain and upgrade our 1st generation rails based system
- Able to, willing to and enjoy solving urgent problems
What we are looking for:
- Comfortable in a startup environment.
- You understand code quality.
- Adaptable engineer. You know who you are. This, above all else.
- Some Rails would be nice. We have a legacy rails system in an addition to our super cool things.
- You have a beard down to your knees. We can spin thread from it. And we might! j/k!
- Experience with full Dev-Ops lifecycle - you build it, you run it.
- In other words, you've been around, don't jump at the latest hotness just because and enjoy being a great engineer. You think first, code second.
We already have one Aussie, so no kiwi's need apply. Too much drama!
To apply: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/robotsandrocketsco/view/P_AAAAAAFAADkPFVZut33--i?trackingTag=groupFireHomePage