At PingCAP we are building a NewSQL database called TiDB that’s horizontally scalable, strongly consistent, and highly available. Our mission is to build a database of the future. Made by developers, for developers.
As PingCAP’s Customer Success Engineer, you will have the opportunity to build and shape a powerful, industry-changing database product from the get-go. The Customer Success Engineer will be the bridge between our customers and product and will provide best practices guidance and support for architecting and building our customers’ specific solution.
- Orchestrate the deployment, migration and upgrade of TiDB (https://github.com/pingcap/tidb)
- Take lead on product deployment, configuration management, performance tuning, system monitoring, and online diagnosis
- Provide on-premise service to enterprise customers
- Deliver quality service to customer’s requests in a timely and professional manner
- Build required infrastructure to automate deployment pipeline
- Coordinate enhancement and feature requests with product and engineering teams
- Strong background in MySQL features and performance tuning
- Experience supporting, testing, and administering databases
- Experience with web server, distributed system, load balancing, and system monitoring
- Experience in a SaaS cloud environment, e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in automating operations using Puppet, Ansible, or SaltStack
- Willingness to travel to customer sites.
- Competitive salary;
- Equity in a fast-growing enterprise startup;
- Working with a globally distributed team of passionate (and compassionate) developers, hackers, and open-source fanatics;
- Remote friendly;
- Medical, dental, vision insurance;
- 401k retirement plan;
- Flexible paid time off;
- In-office catered lunch, snacks, and drinks;
- Commuter benefits;
- Gym reimbursement;
The post Customer Success Engineer appeared first on Jobspresso.